Saint Petersburg



Saint-Petersburg / Churches

St. Catherine’s Lutheran Church

Address:
1 Bolshoy Pr., V. O.
Phone:
323 1852
Website:
 
 
St. Catherine’s Lutheran Church: Museums, Saint-Petersburg


Type: Churches

Built in 1771 to a design by Yuri Felten for the Lutheran community of Vasilevsky Island. In the Soviet period it was the “Melodiya” recording studio. The building was returned to its original appearance in 1990, and in 1997 was given back to the Lutheran community. In 1999 St. Petersburg’s largest organ was installed here. Concert programmes by the St. Petersburg Recording Studio.

On the Map

What Is Nearby?

Best Places by Where Rating



Magazine
Where St.Petersburg

October 2018



© 2012-2013, LLC Travel-Press
The Website and and all of its sub-domains including all databases are the intellectual property of “Travel-Press” LLC and protected by law.
The Website may contain content that is not intended for persons under 16 years old.